Monday, December 26, 2011

Loving Someone Should Be Simple....



Thanks to this GM text message, Lavin Wildfire, let me share it to others =)



Love is something so complicated and gets more complicated as time goes on, but its only gotten more complicated cuz people makes it more complicated. Its very much simple. If you two love each other, then be together, there are no other reasons if you two are really in love, you will find a way to make it work but sometimes getting to actual love itself is the complicated part that gets harder and harder, back then if two people like each other.



They simply be a couple, end up falling in love a few months in, now its all about what you wear, how you talk, how much money you got, and most importantly, if you are GOOD LOOKING. These people aren't looking for love. What they look for is a trophy to carry around, its not love which this lesson goes good for girls who make guys their bf's and end up crying cuz they had no idea that person was like that, simple as that. 


It was better when a relationship was based on compatibility, similarities, what you like, and what you hate, and back then it was a lot simple when girls didn't make a guy course them for months face it that dos not help you get to know a guy it doesn't love will not come if you talk to him only when you're in the mood or he gives you gifts, love comes when you two spend a lot of time with each other, seeing how compatible you two are with each other.



Love only comes when you two have been together for awhile not during the 1st to 100th date when you two aren't a couple yet. That's how complicated it has become, both need to show not the most but the proper effort. 



If she has problems, you talk to her, give her advice, and let her know that you're always there for her, and for the girls, when a guy asks you out, just be yourself. You pick your own food in the restaurant, and not let him decide everything.



Show your interest and also talk and give your own opinions not letting him do all the work.  Love isn't gonna come if the relationship is just one-sided. 



That's how simple love is. Just show proper effort and take a risk with that person, and by that risk falling in love, you will never fall in love if you don't  fall at all...


Images credits to My Sassy Girl Photos, One of my favorite movies...



Its written in the stars, whoever God intended for me, I must not LOOK for him. He should come for me. Make me love him as simple as that. He should love me, for what I am, for what I already have, just don't use me to feed his fantasy, to love me as me, to become complete without me, to be part of his life with no expectations, hesitations...

There is only one guy that God planned for me. He may not probably that father of my kid, I just wish I could meet him... when that happens, I will be the most happiest girl in the entire world...




No comments:

Post a Comment