Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My GC~Life Is A Past-Time, Not A CAREER.




I really don't get it. Why do people make a fuss when they beat me in game just because I am the guild leader of Kudos that does not mean I'm the strongest among my members. Seriously, I am the weakest Guild Leader Grand Chase ever has. Why? Because Grand Chase for me is not a CAREER. Its a past-time, stress-relief game, that I enjoy playing, and more of handling my guild are my only passion that's why I stay playing Grand Chase Philippines.








Grand Chase, the only online game that I first played continuously for two straight years! And with due respect to my character, I am  not that noob as you think. Its not a career for me, but I know my limitations and capabilities. If its not just for career, or I may only be as young as you are guys, I will for sure kick some butt ^_^

If you find me in game, and ever beaten me, be lucky, cuz my hands is not for ONLINE GAMING but for my TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB. I would rather spend most of my time at work, earning as much as P20,000+ per month, than spend P20,000+ for Gacha/Ellia/Cash sets to make yourself strong and powerful in PVP. Mind you, I could play B+ stats, xProps, xPet and beat the hell out of you :)

(BRING BACK SEASON2!!! HAHAHA)

Bring it on ~ Ley Miyu

















No comments:

Post a Comment