Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stop Intruding in my Life!!!! Shit!!!

Dear Dad,

What exactly would you like me to feel every time you scold me about being not that responsible? 
What made you think I am not doing everything the right way? 
You make other people envious of how responsible we are, and behind their backs you tell the opposite?

You're definitely out of your mind, Dad.
Why don't you just stop intruding to my life, let me work on my own?
You know how I hate you scolding me everytime as if I don't know what I'm doing.
Whatever may happen to my life, is going to be my fault, my destiny,
you're just there to guide, but stop controlling my life for Christ's sake!

Why would I let my friends stay just beside our house?
Thinking I only want them there because I want company for drinking, playing, and other things intolerable for you????
You always assume, YOU NEVER ASK. 
You always judge what I do as if YOU NEVER KNOW ME AT ALL.
What's more...
You instil into my mind that I am nothing, that I cannot live alone, without you and Mom around.

Try me. Get lost. Go Away. Go to America, as what you said. I don't care.
And I will show you how I can run my own car, instead of you driving my wheels.




No comments:

Post a Comment