Wednesday, December 28, 2011

TORN BETWEEN BEING A MOM AND A FRIEND...



I never been into this situation wherein I am torn between being a mom and a friend...

Here's the drama behind my DRAMA.... 

My two friends came with me when I went home Sunday morning few weeks ago... I felt bad because they don't have a place where they can stay, and spend their nights safely somewhere. I felt that they badly needed my help, and so, because of that, I brought them home. I talked to my parents, told that these two were my officemates needed new place to stay because they were kicked off by their landlord from their previous nest. 

I can't tell my parents exactly what going on...
That these two are not really my officemates...
They are my friends who decided to leave their homes because of personal issues.
I am not that cruel to let them stay somewhere 5AM in the morning, nothing to eat, nowhere to rest and sleep. That's why I brought them home instead.
I know its not right to tell lies, but that's the only way, thay my parents would let them stay, rather rent or occupy the apartment just beside my residence.

Here's the thing... after few days of them missing, a lot of their friends and family members. They were so dead looking for them, asked all of my guild members, including me, for the most part, I took all the never-ending-where's-he/she questions. 

I don't know what to say.
UNTIL THIS MOST DRAMATIC TEXT CAME INTO MY PHONE...
My girl-friend's mom, texted me. Looking for her kid. I was touched..

Her mom texted the most touching text I never had in my entire life... She's begging for me to tell if I know where to find her kid, to help her. That her kid never asked permission nor tell her where she went to. That she's been longing for her. Never spent Christmas. That this was the only time this thing happened. That she's terribly worried where her kid was. Begged me to help her to find her kid, if there's an instance that I was able to talk to her, to please tell her to go home...

Now, I dunno what to do...
My girl-friend's mom kept calling me @ my cellphone.
I told her that I can only contact her via facebook.
Even her stupid ex-bf was looking for her through me, with such annoying messages,
I can't help answering bluntly rude.

God knows I wanna tell where she is. 
But I am torn. She does not want to tell and one most importantly,
MY PARENTS for sure will HIT ME REAL HARD, for covering their asses, for keeping them with me even though I know what they did is wrong, that I suppose to convince them to go back home...


Now...
I am at least finally relieved.
That these two finally decided to leave here, and go back home. However, the guy will bring her to his home, not to her home, so for sure, My girl-friend's mom will be dead worried again, and I expect again another set of dramatic texts, I couldn't bear to read at all...

God.... help me..
Help them realize what they have to do.
That I am not suppose to be experiencing this at all...
Feeling this...is not suppose to be happening...
I only helped...in a way I know I could keep them in sight, instead of going somewhere we don't know
Now what did I get... I was ran after as if I kidnapped them... 

AM I A BAD MOM?
BAD FRIEND?
BAD STRANGER?


#sobs






No comments:

Post a Comment